All students who wish to work for Bethany Lutheran College must attend a student employment information session and complete payroll forms and the I9 document verification process before they can begin work.
- Fall semester: Students who wish to work on campus must attend a student employment information session, unless they have previously held a student job at Bethany. Check the Opening Week schedule for date, time, and location of the session. Students who are not able to attend the information session are asked to contact the Human Resources office before they begin applying for student jobs.
- Spring semester: Students starting in the spring semester are asked to contact the Human Resources Office before they begin applying for student jobs unless they have previously held a student job at Bethany.
- View the list of available jobs below.
- Students who are awarded work study financial aid are given priority for student employment and may apply for open jobs beginning Monday of opening week. Contact the Financial Aid office to verify work-study eligibility. Employment contracts for returning students may be picked up from the Business Office (second floor, Old Main) between the hours of 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Students not eligible for work study financial aid may apply for open jobs beginning the third week of classes. Contact the Financial Aid office to verify work-study eligibility.
- Job application instructions are included in each job listing.
- Students selected for employment are subject to the polices and procedures set forth in the Employee Handbook. Contact the Human Resources Office to request a copy of the handbook.
For a listing of jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities available to Bethany students, please see the Career Services job postings.
There are currently no Student Jobs posted. Please check back at a later time.