If you have been admitted to Bethany, you will need to complete the following important steps before you are able to enroll in classes:
- Pay the USD $150 tuition deposit (FlyWire)
- Housing Form
- Certificate of Financial Responsibility
- A statement of health from your doctor (including current immunization records)
Before and after you arrive at Bethany, our international student services center can help you in a variety of ways, including:
- Helping you obtain your I-20
- Obtaining the benefits from the Immigration and Naturalizations Services (INS)
- Assistance with personal and cultural adjustment issues
- Facilitating any travel abroad and reentry to the United States
- Facilitating employment authorization
- Facilitating extension of legal stay in the country
You can use FlyWire as a low-cost way of sending your tuition payments to Bethany internationally. Please contact us if you have questions about FlyWire or making payments to us.
It is our job to help you! Please contact any of the following people below who will be happy to personally assist you in a timely fashion.
Fast response e-mail: email@example.com