Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 5:30pm
* The Confession of Sin
* The Versicles and Gloria patri
* Psalm 72:1-7
* Lesson: Psalm 139, select verses (Sermon Text)
* Responsory Hymn, 94, vv. 6-8, Rejoice, then…
* The Sermon
* The Versicle & Magnificat
* The Kyrie & Lord’s Prayer
* Hymn, 584, Grant Peace, We Pray
* Collect, Benedicamus & Benediction
* Hymn, 111, vv. 7-9, Behold, He at the door…
Chaplain Don Moldstad
Organist: Prof. Dennis Marzolf
Psalm 139, select verses
O LORD, You have searched me and known me.
You know my sitting down and my rising up;
You understand my thought afar off.
…Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.
… Search me, O God, and know my heart;
Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me,
And lead me in the way everlasting.