Bethany Lutheran College | www.blc.edu
Bethany Lutheran College students majoring in psychology will meet the following objectives as they fulfill requirements for the BA degree. These objectives correspond to the objectives set forth by the American Psychological Association (2007).
|1. Knowledge Base of Psychology
2. Research Methods in Psychology
3. Critical Thinking Skills in Psychology
4. Application of Psychology
5. Values in Psychology
|6. Information and and Technological Literacy
7. Communication Skills
8. Sociocultural and International Awareness
9. Personal Development
10. Career Planning and Development
|Learn more about the unique mission of our psychology program by downloading our
Learning Objectives and Outcomes PDF.