Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services (ITS) provides students, faculty, administration, and the larger campus community with the knowledge, skills, and technological resources to learn, teach, work, and excel in an increasingly technological campus and world.
To accomplish this mission, ITS has four ongoing goals:
- Assure the availability/reliability of the IT infrastructure (the campus voice/data/cable network, public computer facilities, computer classrooms);
- Determine needed IT services and assure the quality, efficiency, and client focus of these services;
- Maintain and enhance the currency of hardware and software resources;
- Help members of the Bethany community to improve their knowledge of information technology resources.
Contact the Help Desk
For all technology inquiries (computer, network, TV, phone, web, etc.):
- Submit your request at www.blc.edu / helpdesk
- Call (507) 344-7411
- Visit the IT office in Meyer Hall 203
- Service is provided for current BLC students and staff only