In Bethany’s student-initiated internship program, our students plan detailed learning experiences that provide them with opportunities to integrate academic, professional, and personal skill development in the workplace. An internship is a great way to jump start your career. You will be able hone professional networking skills and gain hands-on experience.
- Juniors and Seniors can complete internships for credit.
- Internships are available in fall, spring, and summer semesters.
- BLC students have interned in the education, non-profit, government, medical, and corporate industries.
- Mostl Bethany internships are worth three credits (135 hours)
- Download internship paperwork (PDF)
- Download internship checklist (PDF)