If you have not previously held a student job at Bethany, you must attend a student employment orientation session.
- Fall semester: All students who wish to work on-campus must attend student employment orientation on Sunday OR Monday of opening week (see the Opening Weekend schedule for times and location) unless they have previously held a student job at Bethany. Students who are not able to attend either of the orientation sessions must contact the Human Resources Office before they begin applying for student jobs.
- Spring semester: Students starting in the spring semester must contact the Human Resources Office before they begin applying for student jobs unless they have previously held a student job at Bethany.
- View the list of available jobs below.
- Students who are awarded work study are given priority for student employment and may apply for open jobs beginning Monday of opening week. You may pick up your contract at Audrey’s desk (second floor, Old Main) between the hours of 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Other students may apply for open jobs beginning the third week of classes. If you are not sure of your work study status, please contact the Financial Aid Office.
- Job application instructions will be included with each job listing.
- If you are chosen for a job, please read the Student Employment Handbook. If you have questions, please contact the Human Resources Office.
For a listing of jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities available to Bethany students, please see the Career Services job postings.