Responsible to the Director of Admissions for performing various administrative support responsibilities for the Admissions Office staff.
Classification: full-time support staff
Work schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (40 hours per week)
1. Provide administrative support for the director of admissions and Admissions Office staff.
2. Organize and maintain clean, functional office environment, including resolving daily office and facility needs,
3. Serve as contact point for students, employees, and visitors.
4. Process requests for information from prospective students.
5. Enter, process, and maintain candidate information for admission to Bethany.
6. Hire, train, and supervise student office assistant; oversee and approve student employee time-clock records.
7. Assist staff with ensuring accuracy of all outgoing correspondence and printed materials.
8. Document recurring procedures as necessary.
9. Maintain digital display content.
·willingness to support the mission of Bethany Lutheran College
·AA degree in administrative support or related field
·one year of experience in field
·database system (Jenzabar, Hobsons EMT) knowledge and experience preferred
·successful computer experience in Excel and Word
·strong interpersonal and organizational skills, including attention to detail
·excellent oral and written communication skills
Beginning wage: $12-$14 per hour
Start date: August 4, 2014
Application review will begin July 24, 2014, and will continue until position is filled.
Application process: To request an application form, contact the Human Resources Office at 507-344-7840 (leave your name, home address, phone number, and e-mail address) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditions of Employment
The College requires that a criminal background check be conducted on all new employees to safeguard the campus community for students and employees.
About the College: Bethany Lutheran College is a confessional Lutheran institution. As such, we look for individuals who fully embrace our position, which can be found on our synodical website at www.evangelicallutheransynod.org. Additional information about the College can be found at www.blc.edu.
Employees with this job title
No employees are currently associated with this job title. This may be due to a job title change or other reasons.