Alpha Rho Tau
|Vice President:||Rachel Skaaland|
|Members:||Baylee Amy, Rachel Gleason, Lydia Grabau,
Janeen Leisses, Dorothee Sullivan
|Advisers:||Dr. Lars Johnson|
|Dr. Rob Hanna|
Candidates for membership must meet the following criteria:
- Students must be currently enrolled at Bethany Lutheran College
- Students must have completed a minimum of two college courses in literature or writing beyond ENGL 110: College Writing I and the general education requirement in literature.
- Students must have a minimum of a 3.0 average in English.
- Students must rank at least in the highest thirty-five percent of their class overall (cumulative scholastic record).
- Students must have completed at least three semesters of college course work.
Explore the benefits of membership on the Sigma Tau Delta website.
Students who meet the above criteria should complete and submit an application for membership to one of the faculty advisers (Dr. Lars Johnson or Dr. Rob Hanna). The application will be reviewed by the faculty advisers and the members of Alpha Rho Tau. If the candidate is recommended for membership, he or she will submit the one-time initiation fee of $40.00. There are no annual or other dues. Please do not submit the initiation fee until contacted by the advisers.