Monday, November 28, 2011 - 10:00am
* Prelude - Sinfonia, from Messiah - G. F. Handel
* Hymn, 90, vv. 1-4, Savior of the Nations, Come
* Scripture Reading: Luke 2:25-26
* Hymn, 90, vv. 5-7, Thou, the Father’s...
* Postlude - Savior of the Nations, Come -J. Engel
Chaplain Don Moldstad
Organist: Prof. Judy Kresnicka
Other service participants:
Student Organist: Elisabeth Urtel Violinist: Benjamin Schulz
Luke 2:25-26 And behold, there was a man in Jerusalem whose name was Simeon, and this man was just and devout, waiting for the Consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him. And it had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not see death before he had seen the Lord’s Christ.