Bethany at a Glance for Parents
- We offer 19 majors, 19 minors and 8 pre-professional programs.
- Our student-to-faculty ratio of 11:1 ensures personal attention for each and every student.
- Our programs combine a liberal arts foundation with practical experience to best prepare your son or daughter for the workforce.
Our graduates are passionate about their fields; they find fulfillment in their careers and personal lives. Meet our grads and hear what they have to say in our alumni profiles.
- Our academic scholarships range from $5,000 - $22,810.
- We also offer numerous activity scholarships.
- Need-based aid is available to help offset the cost of your son or daughter's education, depending on your family’s financial situation.
- The Net Price Calculator will give you an estimate of the financial aid you will receive at Bethany.
- We offer a buffet-style cafeteria, made-to-order grill, and coffee house for dining options.
- Our on-campus nurse is available for students with minor illnesses.
- Our on-campus counselor and chaplain assist students with any personal or spiritual issues.
To put it simply, our students always feel safe. This is partly due to having a 24-hour security service available for routine security reasons, including escorts to and from anywhere on campus, jumpstarting cars, and helping students who lock their keys in their cars.
Browse our FAQ for answers to your questions about our campus and the admissions process.