Arrange Your Visit
Most visits include:
- A talk with a professor in your area of academic interest
- A talk with a financial aid staff member
- A tour of the facilities with a current student
- Attending a chapel service (if on campus by 10 a.m.)
You can also request to:
- Sit in on a class
- Talk with a speech, music, art, or drama director
- Meet with an athletic coach
- Have a meal in the dining center
- Attend a game or performance
- Stay overnight in a residence hall
We encourage you to arrange your visit with us several days ahead of time; this will enable us to schedule everyone you're interested in talking to.
We look forward to meeting you and sharing our campus with you.
View campus maps and directions.
Selecting a Visit Date
Visiting campus when school is in session will ensure that you get the most out of your time here with us. See the event calendar for upcoming events that you may wish to include in your visit.
NOTE: Campus is closed on the following days, so no visits can be made on these days:
- July 4 and 5, 2013
- September 2, 2013
- November 28 and 29, 2013
- December 24 and 25, 2013
- January 1, 2014
- February 17, 2014
- April 18, 2014
- May 26, 2014